Getting Help for Yourself

As Rice Faculty/Staff you also have a right to work in an environment that is free from sexual harassment/violence, domestic violence, stalking, and other forms of interpersonal violence.

Coersive or forceful actions by another faculty or staff member or student are not acceptable. You have rights, you are not alone and it is not your fault.

If you feel you have experienced any of these forms of violence, you can make a report to Rice's Title IX Coordinator.

Richard Baker, Title IX Coordinator
Office of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action
x. 4350/ (713) 348-4350 

For immediate assistance, call RUPD at x. 6000/ 713-348-6000 if you are on campus or HPD at 911 if you are off campus.

If you would like to speak to someone before making a report you can get information and resources through Human Resources (EAP), as well as receive referrals for outside resources, such as:

(713) 528-7273 (24/7)

The Montrose Center (LGBT+)
(713) 529-3211 (24/7)