The SAFE Office: Interpersonal Misconduct Prevention and Support
The SAFE Office offers care management and navigation to students who are reporting an incident of interpersonal violence perpetrated against them and to students who have been accused of perpetrating interpersonal violence.
The Office also provides prevention education the Rice community on sexual and domestic violence, sexual harassment, stalking and Title IX and Clery Act Requirements.
The SAFE Office offers assistance with:
- Emotional support
- Education on health relationships, consent, and interpersonal violence dynamic
- Safety planning
- Information on reporting options
- Accompaniments to appointments
- Assistance with Interim Supportive Measures
- Referrals to on and off campus resources
- Navigation support for reporting and responding students in Title IX related SJP cases
All services are provided at no cost to the student.
Morton L. Rich Student Health Center (next to the Brown Magister's House)
Walk-ins welcome, Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM